Selling Writing Book

I'm finally back to selling some of the books from my library. I'd listed 15 reference-type books and joyfully disposed of them. Since I like the space it created in my tiny study, which gives me room to buy more books, I'm going to continue with listing and selling books. So back to book selling on Friday.

The terms are:

1. email me at joansells @ joanreeves.com if you want the book
2. tell me how you want it shipped, and I'll tell you how much postage according to the U.S.P.S. website
3. Send me a check (I will wait for check to clear), money order, or cashiers check, and I'll send you the book.

Today, I'll start with one listing since I haven't had time to scan the others. Your Novel Proposal From Creation To Contract, by Blythe Camenson and Marshall J. Cook, published by Writer's Digest Books, copyright 1999, original price $18.99, my price $5.00 plus postage.

This book is 246 pages and is in excellent condition with original dust jacket. Perfect resource guide to writing query letters, synopses, fiction or nonfiction proposals for agents and editors.

Great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment