Get Jott - You'll Love It

Last month I read about Jott on Rachelle Gardner's Rants & Ramblings. Since I'm the kind of girl who always thinks of VIS (very important stuff) while I'm driving, Jott sounded like something I could really use.

Free Is Always Good

Of course, it sounded too good to be true. I immediately went to the website for Jott and learned it's totally free and with a ton of features tat help us harried members of the rat race. I signed up and have used it every day I think.

How It Works

I just programmed their number 1-866-568-8123 (1-866-JOTT-123) into my cell. All you have to do is call and tell Jott where you want your message to go. Jott captures your voice, turns it into text, and sends it to your destination.

I can call Jott if I'm out and remember that I need to call the gas company about a misread meter when I get home. I call if I suddenly think of an answer to a scene problem that has me stalled. I call if I need to remember to send a birthday card to my nephew. I can send myself any kind of notes, set up reminders and calendar appointments, or just stay in touch with the rest of my friends and family. The sky's the limit for how you can use it.

Try it. You'll like it!

Takeaway Truth

Modern women, and men, need all the help they can get because our responsibilities seem to be growing faster than our ability to keep up with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment