3 Podcast Sources

One of the gifts I received last Christmas, which I've thoroughly enjoyed, was an iPod Nano. It didn't take long to discover the wealth of entertainment available for this device.

Immediately, I subscribed to several podcasts about writing, books, and authors. Now when I do my exercise walk each morning, I've got great entertainment/education in an easy to carry device.

I haven't ventured into podcasting yet, but I figure I will eventually. Therefore, I've been researching the subject. Like most of the Internet, there are many websites that allow you to submit podcasts. You can widen your circle of influence and work on your name recognition by posting podcasts.

You can use the search string "free podcast hosting" and find lots of choices - over 5 million SERPs. To begin, explore these 3 websites to post your podcast and grow your audience. If you don't find what you need there, move on. There are lots of choices.

Visit Tutorials to learn how to do each.

Podbean has a user-friendly interface that doesn't require a lot of tech knowledge.

My Podcast is another website that seems to be user friendly.

Takeaway Truth

There are a lot of new ways to promote one's name and one's product. Try each, and see if it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment