EZ Facebook Settings

A lot of people are anxious over the Facebook security issues. In fact, I've heard several authors say they were just going to back away from the social network sites and reclaim the time they lose to this huge timesuck.

I'm a minimalist when it comes to Facebook, Twitter, et al. However, I try to keep up with the security issues even though I don't have a big social networking presence. I run Sunbelt Security's Vipre on my laptop and found a great app they mentioned in connection with Facebook privacy settings.

This App scans your Facebook Privacy Settings. It's from ReclaimPrivacy.org. the software will scan your settings and flag potential problems and can reset them.

Try it. I did. It's user friendly and only takes a few minutes.

Takeaway Truth

Privacy is quickly eroding. Do all you can to protect yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment