3 eReader Resources Remove Confusion

Do you find the eReader devices confusing? Here are 3 resources to help you better understand them and to choose the one that fits your needs.

Kim Komando Comparison Chart

KK lists the most popular from the Kindle to the iPad and compares them based on battery life, screen size, connection, and more.

Comparison on Wikipedia

Good old Wikipedia does an even more in-depth comparison and lists virtually all the devices out there.

eBook Reader 2010

The site gives reviews of the top 10 devices. They also have video for those who prefer to watch and listen rather than read.

I'd researched this before I bought my Kindle. Looking at it all again, I feel I made a good choice. I wanted something I could carry easily in my purse, held a battery charge, could access books for download anytime and anywhere, and was easy on the eyes.

I chose the Kindle, and I'm an enthusiastic supporter. Kindle Rocks! In fact, I'm starting a series on how to get the most from your Kindle on Joan Slings Words, my other blog, but I encourage you to do your own research before you make a purchasing decision.

Takeaway Truth

Different devices have different features. Choose the one that works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment