I Made IndieReader Bestseller List

I'm so excited! I received an email from Amy Edelman of IndieReader.com who informed me that 2 of my ebooks had made it to the IndieReader Bestseller List.

IndieReader, the essential guide to self published books and the people who write them, publishes a weekly "Bestselling Self-Published Books" list.

My Books On The List

To me, it's no surprise that the two books that made the list are Just One Look and Jane (I'm Still Single) Jones because they've been powerhouses on Kindle. Just One Look has been on the Top 100 Paid list for 39 days this time, and Jane has been on 14 days now. It went out the gate like a shot.

So, if you bought these books, or any of my books, please accept my thanks. You readers are the ones putting me on these various Bestseller Lists, and I appreciate each and every one of you.

(By the way, I turned in a revised file on Jane last week to correct the less-than-desirable copy edit previously done on the manuscript by an editor who shall remain nameless. I'm doing a line edit of each book now to make sure the file is as near perfect as I was assured it was. If you bought from Amazon, you should be receiving an email from them advising you that you can download a new copy for your Kindle.)

Takeaway Truth

Though there are bumps in the road to ebook success, the journey is not only a great learning experience but also a rewarding adventure.

8 comments:

  1. Hello Joan

    Congratulations on two of your books being on IndieReader.com best seller list. I don't know IndieReader, so I'm going to have to look it up.

    Oh that all us indie writers could be so successful!!!!!!

    All the best Terry Callister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry Callister, thanks! I too wish this kind of success for all indie authors!

    Best wishes,
    Joan Reeves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Joan! I'm not surprised a bit though, my dear, since you are a fabulous writer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surely you're not surprised, Joan. Your Kindle numbers are nothing short of sensational.

    All of you need to remember Joan's bestselling books had aleady been vetted and purchased by a major New York publisher before becoming indies. She'd already made significant leaps over slush piles; so, of course she's a good writer!

    Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzan Harden...What a lovely thing to say! Thank you, Suzan.

    Best wishes,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl Bolen said...Surely you're not surprised, Joan.

    Actually, Cheryl, I am surprised. No one knows better than you and I the vagaries of the publishing world.

    I spent at day at the wedding war front so it was a delight to come home and find such lovely comments from you and Suzan.

    Best wishes,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bill Crider...(author of the Sheriff Dan Rhodes series -- get his latest!)

    Thanks, Bill!

    Best wishes,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete