2 Days Offline

I'm forced offline for at least 2 days. Yesterday, I cut my finger (on my previously injured right hand) so I again spent time in the ER because it would not stop bleeding. You see my right hand is still weak and a bit clumsy which explains the cut I guess.

Bottom line? I shouldn't try to act like a chef at Benihana just yet. Lesson learned.

I typed this with my left hand only. How challenging and exhausting. I'm not supposed to use my right at all for 2 days lest it start bleeding again.

Lousy way to start new year--especially for a writer.

If you have emailed me, Ill answer if I can. If you don't hear from me, be patient. I'll get back to you.

Takeaway Truth

Sometimes you must listen to the doctor especially when your darling husband threatens to take all the computers to the office with him if you don't promise.

7 comments:

  1. Hope your right hand heals soon. I will patiently wait for you to get back up to speed.
    Now you have time and a reason to just read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I Hope you heal quickly!! I'll be praying for a speedy recovery!!

    May God bless,
    Trisha Wilson :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan,
    Bless your pea-picking heart...I mean hand. Keeping you in prayer and no reply is required. Just heal and take care of yourself.
    Meb Bryant

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! Step away from the knife, Joan. May I suggest Rice Krispies for dinner. They never attack.
    See you manana at W. Houston.
    *hugs*
    ~J

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you heal fast. You've been through so too many bone problems already. I'm reading Still The One, and laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon. It was so nice seeing you today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, everyone!

    I'm back to typing and dictation so that's a vast improvement.

    Best wishes,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete