Belief

Today is Easter. Christians celebrate the risen Christ. I'm a Christian so I try to live my life according to the tenets of my belief.

Norman Vincent Peale said: "The Gateway to Christianity is not through an intricate labyrinth of dogma, but by a simple belief in the person of Christ."

Be patient. I am not here to preach. Instead, I want to give you some quotations that speak to the power of belief as we mere mortals experience it.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe said: "Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is."

Goethe also said: "He is dead in this world who has no belief in another."

William James said: "Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact."

Takeaway Truth

Embrace the power of belief. It can work miracles in you and your life.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the quotes. The power/ability to choose to believe is our greatest gift and responsibility.

    ReplyDelete