The Joy of Cake

Yesterday, I reviewed a cookbook teaching one how to make Cake Pops. Oh, the cake pops I made were SO good.

Since cake is one of my favorite things -- I can't believe it's not mentioned in that song from Sound of Music -- let's talk about the joy of cake.

Oddly enough I had no trouble making the habit of having a manicure and a slice of cake every other Friday. If only the habit of working out every day came as easily....

Fun Quotations About Cake

Maria Sharapova
: "I have a very big sweet tooth and I love treating myself to something that I wouldn't necessarily eat during the tournament such as a nice-sized cake."

Denise Van Outen
: "I eat quite healthily normally but, like everyone, have relapses and give in to the odd cake."

Lisa Loeb
: "When someone asks if you'd like cake or pie, why not say you want cake and pie?"

Lesley Boone: "I tried to commit suicide by sticking my head in the oven, but there was a cake in it."

Anonymous: "Birthdays are nature's way of telling us to eat more cake."

Takeaway Truth

Life is short. Eat more cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment