Christmas Gifts #2: Give A Massage

Oh, my aching back! Have you ever said that? Chances are, if you spend a lot of time in front of the computer, you've felt that aching back, aching shoulders, arms, and hands. Working at a computer is about the worst thing you can do to the human body no matter how ergonomic you try to be.

This Christmas, give yourself or someone you love the gift of a massage. Trained therapeutic massage therapists can be found in just about every community -- large and small.

Visit Massage Envy and check it out. My daughter gave me a Massage Envy Gift Card a few years ago. After two sessions, I subscribed to a membership. But that's not required. You can do it a la carte and give gift cards or buy them yourself one at a time

By the way, just in case you wonder, I get no remuneration for my Christmas recommendations. I just recommend what I think are perfect gifts for writers -- and just about everyone.

Takeaway Truth

You'd be surprised how a massage will untie those knots in your muscles. In fact, I can't think of anything better.


No comments:

Post a Comment