Christmas Gifts #7: Amazon Kindle

I woke up this morning, and the world was still here! In case you procrastinated on Christmas shopping while you waited for the Mayan Prophecy to unfold, you may be needing a fast present. Or maybe you just want to get something to celebrate the continued existence of the Earth.

Amazon has you covered.

Since I blogged abut the NOOK HD deals yesterday, it's only fair that I give the Kindle Family equal exposure. Plus, you can get the Kindle of your choice delivered by Christmas if you order within the next 37 hours.

Even though I have a Kindle, I really lust after the Kindle Paperwhite. That's the one with the built-in light. I do most of my leisure reading in bed at night. I have a Kandle, a Kindle Book Light designed for the Amazon Kindle (also fits Sony Reader and other eBook readers), but I use it so much that I'm constantly having to replace batteries.

From a low of $69.00 for a basic Kindle to a high of $499.00 for the Kindle Fire HD 8.9" 4G LTE Wireless (a tablet) , you can get a Kindle delivered in time for Christmas.

Takeaway Truth

Seriously, my Kindle has enabled me to read far more than I ever had before. It goes with me everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment