Special Gift For Followers

Happy Valentine's Day!

Traditionally, on Valentine's Day, I honor my Followers. Look over in the right sidebar at the little icons representing those who follow SlingWords.

I appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you for reading and supporting this blog and my writing career. Thanks for Tweets, FBs, and Google+ -ing the blog.

If you are one of the Followers listed on the sidebar, I have a gift for you to show my appreciation of you.

If you'd like to receive this gift, simply follow these steps:

1. Email me: Joan at JoanReeves dot com

2. In the Subject Box, put Real Live Person -- Valentine Gift

3. In your email, give me your mailing address.

4. Deadline for me to receive your email is Friday, Feb. 15, at 8pm CST.

I'll be sending the gifts next week.

Takeaway Truth

"Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." ~ Voltaire

2 comments:

  1. "Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." ~ Voltaire

    This is a GREAT quote, Joan!! Hope you and your loved ones had a very Happy Valentine's Day, and that you're enjoying a relaxing (chocolate-filled :) weekend!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marilyn. Had a lovely weekend. Hope yours was too.

    ReplyDelete