Scents and Sensuality "Movie Style"

I'm anxiously waiting for my latest Sassy, Sexy Romance Novel, Scents and Sensuality, to go "live." I hope you'll look for it on Kindle, Nook, Kobo, iTunes -- in fact, just about anywhere ebooks are sold.

In the meantime, let me tell you about this book in a little movie. I've gone completely nuts over making video book trailers. They're great fun to do and even more fun to watch. I've done 3 so far. You can see them all on YouTube. Click the name below or cut and paste the link in. I hope you'll take a peek and click LIKE. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

THE LINGERIE COVERS
http://youtu.be/S-swT1A9rBw

OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER
http://youtu.be/0POqmMFKuuo

The latest one is SCENTS AND SENSUALITY which I am embedding here. Just click to play.



This book took me longer to write than any book ever due to so many interruptions: planning and putting on a wedding, producing 7 audiobooks, remodeling a house, coping with several sinus infections, and just generally feeling exhausted all the time. At long last, it's published.

Takeaway Truth

Now I can relax for at least a day or two -- although I've already started the final edit on Cinderella Blue which I'll publish later this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment