Watch My Video -- Please?

Presenting

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the video for OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER.

That's right, above you will see embedded the very first video I have ever created -- a book trailer for this romantic comedy. I have to tell you that this was great fun -- and as addictive as chocolate!

Please take a look. It's on YouTube -- http://youtu.be/0POqmMFKuuo -- if you want to go there and give me a LIKE.  

Intro

Today's post serves as an introduction to tomorrow's post about Freelance Video Producer Gary Chase. Gary makes it look easy, and, trust me, after having done my own, I know it is not easy.

Takeaway Truth

My grandfather always told me: "Learn something new every day!" Today, I did exactly that.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, those videos are awesome! I agree with Joan; Elaine Raco Chase in NY is great, so clever. Thanks for the informative blog.I really enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete