Today Only 99cents Sale: Old Enough To Know Better

Today only, my sexy romantic comedy Old Enough To Know Better is on sale for only 99cents.

Online Review said: "Sean is wonderful and sexy and Stormy is aptly named. She is complicated and emotional and needs to feel the love and lust of a good man. The two of them together is very sweet and yet very steamy. A must read!"

This book is featured today on Michael Gallagher's Kindle Books and Tips blog so I celebrated by reducing the price from $3.99 to the rock bottom price of 99cents! Grab a copy today. If you like it, I'd love a review!

Good Girl Conspiracy, the second book in this series -- The Good, The Bad, and The Girly -- will be published this summer.

Add some love and laughter -- and sizzle -- to your week. Grab Old Enough To Know Better today for only 99cents.

Takeaway Truth

I should have my house up for sale next week, thus ending this exhausting "get the house perfect for resale" process. Then maybe I can get back to my writing job. After all, writers write; they don't spend endless hours sorting, packing, moving, painting, cleaning, and other assorted "sprucing up" tasks. At least, they shouldn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment