Meet Main Street Author Susan R. Hughes

This week I'm featuring the Authors of Main Street who have a box set, Christmas on Main Street, which should be available on or about Nov. 1, at a bargain price that won't ruin your budget.

Each day I'll feature one of the eleven authors of Christmas on Main Street. Today's spotlight is shining on talented Contemporary and Historical Romance author Susan R. Hughes. Susan writes books that are Sweet with a touch of heat.

Good morning, Susan. Welcome to SlingWords. Please tell us more about your book A Baby for Christmas.


A Baby for Christmas

Paige is pregnant, single and homeless. Ryan can’t resist opening his home to the beautiful stranger who needs his help. The last thing he intends to do is get involved. The last thing Paige needs is another man in her life when she can’t seem to untangle herself from her controlling former lover. Will it take a Christmas miracle to make Paige and Ryan realize where their hearts truly belong?

Joan: What inspired you to write this particular holiday story?

Susan: For a while I’d wanted to write a Christmas romance but couldn’t think of a plot, until it occurred to me that an idea I’d had about a pregnant woman in need of a place to stay would make a perfect Christmas story.

Joan: What is your favorite holiday memory?

Susan: When I was a kid, I’d sneak into the living room early Christmas morning to turn on the tree lights and marvel at the colours reflected on the walls and all the presents from Santa stacked under the tree. I couldn’t wait to open the presents, but the patterned paper decorated with ribbons and bows looked so wonderful it was almost a shame to tear them open.

Joan: Just about everyone has a holiday horror story. What's the worst Christmas you ever spent?

Susan: I can’t say I’ve ever had a bad Christmas, but a few times I’ve had a cold and that put a damper on things.

Joan: What's the title of your next individual book?

Susan: I don't have titles yet, but I’m working on two sequels for my Music Box series.

Visit Susan Online

Website: http://susanrhughes.weebly.com/
Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Susan-R.-Hughes/e/B0070NJWT0/
Blog: http://susanrhughes.weebly.com/blog.html

Takeaway Truth

Stretch your holiday budget. Buy Christmas on Main Street and receive 11 romances ranging from sweet to spicy at a bargain price.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful, Susan. People love seeing the down and out supported and it looks as though Paige may find her miracle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damsel in distress meets hot hero (I assume he will be good looking of course :) ), sounds like a great warm blanket and cup of cocoa sort of read. Looking forward to reading it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kelly. Get that mug of cocoa ready. The book should be hot off the cyber presses any time now.

      Delete