Still The One -- On Sale for 4 days!

Burke Winslow needed a wife--but he didn't have his ex, Ally, in mind for the position.

Special Summer Sale

From now until midnight Thursday, June 26, my romantic comedy, Still The One, will be reduced from $3.99 to only 99cents.

Online Reviews

"Reeves had me laughing like crazy in the first chapter. I love, love, love this book. It's funny and very romantic. Romantic comedy at its best."

"Her hallmark humor is very much in evidence, but as with her other stories, there's an underlying warmth that gives her characters depth and her story meaning. She's got me hooked!"

"This was a book that I enjoyed so much. It made me laugh so loud, that my family thought I'd gone completely crazy."

You'll have to read the book if you want to laugh and enjoy this entertaining story and its witty dialogues. I've already bought more ebooks by Joan Reeves."

"I totally identified with Ally's internal conflicts and insecurities and also how Burke didn't understand why she behaved the way she did. Cleverly done! An entertaining and fast read."

If you like the book too, please leave a short review. If you do that, let me know by email with the URL to the review (use the Contact Page on the blog), and I'll send you a free book coupon as a thank you.

Whispersync for Voice

Still The One is Whispersync so you can purchase the audio book for a reduced fee if you've bought the ebook.

Here's more about Whispersync.

Now you can switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible audiobook. Learn more

Takeaway Truth

Grab your copy of Still The One today (get the audiobook too) before the ebook price returns to $3.99. Happy summer reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment