Blogging & Marketing Books: 3 Reviews

During Christmas and New Year's I downloaded 62 free books onto my Kindle.

Many of them were books about blogging and marketing. Quite frankly, I do this fairly regularly because I want to make sure my blog content hasn't been scraped and used as filler for a book.

Fortunately, I found no issues with any of the books.

Review Goal for 2015

I didn't review much last year so one of my goals this year is to post more reviews. With that goal in mind, here are reviews of 3 books about blogging and/or marketing. I am reviewing them en masse because the books bear many similarities.

Why En Masse Reviews

1. These 3 books are very short.

2. The covers of 2 of the books are very similar--at first glance identical except for title and author name.

3. The content is very generic and very basic in each book which makes me conclude the target audience for each book is a beginner who knows nothing at all of the subject matter.

4. The fiverr webpage cited at the end of each book is the same URL which leads to a fiverr user "faith22" from Tunisia.

Now, there's nothing wrong with books for beginners. After all, if you're a beginner, you have to start somewhere. However, if you know the most basic information, you need books that provide more specific information. Also, these books are no longer free. They're each priced at $2.99. If I were spending $2.99 for a book, I would expect more content.




How To Write a Blog That Not Only Draws Traffic But Creates a Following by Albert T. Andreas

32 pages

Now $2.99.







13 Steps to Successful Blogging by David S. Woodyard

33 pages

Now $2.99.








Internet Marketing Success Secret by Olen L. Dover

60 pages

Now $2.99.





Takeaway Truth

Try free books often. If you pay for a book, take a sample to make sure you're getting value for your hard-earned money.

No comments:

Post a Comment