We Hit the USA Today Bestseller List

Let's hoist a glass of bubbly! My friends and I hit the USA Today Bestsellers List with our Ultimate Romance Collection, SUMMER FIRE: Love When It's Hot.

We debuted at #30 on the list, and I couldn't be happier. So nice to get some bright, shiny good news.

This makes the first time I "officially" hit this list. When I first started publishing ebooks in 2011, I had more than enough sales to qualify for USA Today and NY Times, but they weren't listing ebooks by indie authors then. Timing is everything, isn't it? But, better late than never!

The Authors of Summer Fire
  • Gennita Low
  • Kym Grosso
  • Linda Barlow
  • Mimi Barbour
  • Patrice Wilton
  • Mona Risk
  • Victoria Danann
  • Teresa Gabelman
  • Helen Scott Taylor
  • Nicole Blanchard
  • Lorhainne Eckhart
  • Brandy L. Rivers
  • R.J. Lewis
  • L. Wilder
  • Cat Miller
  • Clarissa Wild
  • Victoria James
  • Danielle Jamie
  • Terri Marie
Summer Fire--still only 99cents--is available at Amazon * iBooks * Kobo * Nook.

Takeaway Truth

I'm proud to be one of the Summer Fire Authors. These women are talented writers and savvy business professionals--just the kind of authors who make this writing life so worthwhile.

2 comments: