Free Book for Everyone

For Memorial Weekend, I've set Heat Lightning to be free starting May 28 at midnight PDT and ending at midnight PDT, May 29, 2017. (That's 2am CDT here in Texas so you must wait a couple of hours.)

Make sure it shows FREE on the book page before you click to buy.

There are no strings attached to this gift, but I will ask you for a favor.

If you like Heat Lightning a super sexy romantic suspense, I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a short review so other readers may discover this book. Just go to the Amazon page for Heat Lightning and click to buy.

What's The Book About

I love this book! I'm working on the next in the series.
Secrets, lies, passion. What Tessa doesn't remember may mean the death of her.

Her husband found her, claimed her, rescued her. David’s touch makes Tessa throb. Desire flashes between them like heat lightning on a summer night.

Her body knows David, but when she looks at him, he is a stranger to her. Not a flicker of memory is left of him or their life together since she awakened from a coma.

Amnesia has left her with nothing but questions. Who is she? Why does David seem to hate her even as he pulls her into his arms? What is he hiding? How can she trust him when her gut says, Trust no one?

As her love for David grows, so does her feeling of foreboding--as if something awful is watching and waiting.

Oh, you can watch the video for Heat Lightning on the blog's video page--see the Menu Bar? Just click Video.

Or watch it on YouTube.

Takeaway Truth

I thought I could stay up until I knew the book was listed as free, but it's been a long day. *LOL* I think I'm ready for bed. Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Joan, thank you for Heat Lightening! Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete