Quote To Deal With Tough Times

I guess I overdid it Monday because today I got very little accomplished. Spent most of the day on the couch dealing with the pain of overdoing. *LOL*

So tonight I'm up, and can't sleep. I realized I didn't get a blog post written so I thought I'd share this quote that I frequently repeat to myself when the going is tough.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Originally, Friedrich Nietzsche said that in a book in 1888. "That which does not kill us makes us stronger."

Kelly Clarkson took the phrase and made it into a hit song in 2011. Guess truth never dies.

Takeaway Truth

Judging by the last few years, I should be qualified to compete for the title: Strongest Woman on Earth. Here's another truth. It can always be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment