Video Book Trailer: Unforgettable Trouble

Today, I uploaded Unforgettable Trouble: Passion and Thrills, my latest video book trailer, to YouTube.

I love making videos, and this one was particularly fun because of the music.

I found some music with a cool Quentin Tarentino movie soundtrack vibe. If you've watched his movies, you know what I mean.

Take a look at the embedded player below, but, first let me give you a...

Video Production Tip

(1) Think about the vibe you want the viewer to get when watching your video. This is usually easy with books because a book or a collection of books has an overall theme. So look for something that reflects that theme.



Takeaway Truth

Unforgettable Trouble: Passion and Thrills is available for pre-order now at only 99 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment